Have you recently lost or accidentally deleted some precious files? Want to recover them all? Here’s your savior; try out this free data recovery software to retrieve any data.
Losing your essential files, folders, photos, etc., is a pretty common issue that can happen under different circumstances, such as deletion, corruption, formatting, and others. Fortunately, you may try free data recovery software to recover deleted or lost data.
The free data recovery software I’m talking about is from Stellar Data Recovery. The software lets you restore all kinds of data from Windows PCs and laptops. It can also retrieve data from external storage media drives.
Recovers Any File Format
I am quite amazed by the performance of this free data recovery software. Using this software, you can:
- Recover data from different file formats
- Add custom file type for missing file formats
- Restore data from formatted or corrupted storage drives
So, be it a video, audio & photo, application format document, archive format, text, or other file formats, you can perform free data recovery using this DIY software.
Speedy Scanning for Speedy Recovery
You also get to choose the type of scanning mode. The software provides two scanning modes (i) Quick Scan and (ii) Deep Scan. ‘Quick Scan’ lets you run a speedy scan to retrieve data in case of all shared data loss scenarios. ‘Deep Scan’ takes time to scan the drive or location to restore data in case of drive corruption, formatting, missing partitions, etc.
I believe you should go for a custom scan. Running a custom scan will not only help you save time but also generate more accurate results. Moreover, you can select a particular type of data, such as documents, folders, emails, multimedia files, and location, to run a custom scan, enabling speedy recovery.
No Third-Party Ads & Virus Links
It’s completely safe! You will have a smooth experience using this software without any third-party ads poking you and stopping you from retrieving your files. It also doesn’t contain any malicious links or files, meaning you don’t have to worry about downloading and using this software.
Available in Different International Languages
The software supports 5 major languages, including English, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Italian. One may download the software and choose their preferred language, proving itself as a user-friendly solution.
Recover File in Three Simple Steps:
All you have to do is download, install, and launch the software on your PC and follow three simple steps to get back your files:
- Select the type of data
- Scan the location or drive from which you lost data
- Select files to recover
And, that’s it. The files are ready to be recovered.
Sorry! But a teeny tiny limitation is there.
This free data recovery lets you recover all kinds of files, but it can recover data only up to 1 GB. To recover unlimited data, you will have to upgrade this version to the paid one.
Upgrade to the Advanced Versions Anytime
Worry not! Stellar Data Recovery offers a wide range of advanced (paid) versions of data recovery software, including:
Stellar Data Recovery Software is available in three editions for Home Users and Professionals:
- Stellar Data Recovery Free Edition– Requires no license, is available free of cost, and recovers data up to 1 GB.
- Stellar Data Recovery Standard (Paid) – Allows unlimited data recovery from formatted, corrupted, or even BitLocker encrypted drives and systems.
- Stellar Data Recovery Professional (Paid) – Recovers unlimited data from formatted, corrupted, BitLocker encrypted drives, and even crashed Windows PC, Resume Recovery, Drive monitoring, and more.
The software is also available in three editions (paid) for Businesses and Experts:
- Stellar Data Recovery Premium – Data recovery from non-bootable system, lost or deleted partition, repairs corrupt videos and photos, and more.
- Stellar Data Recovery Technician – Data recovery from RAID 0, 5 & 6, lost or formatted RAID logical volumes, repairs corrupt video/photo, and more.
- Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit– Virtual Drive Recovery, supports recovery from Linux and Mac Drives (HFS, HFS+, ext2, ext3, ext4), repairs photos/videos, and more.
I hope I’ve covered all the essential prerequisites you would like to know about free data recovery software. I have had a great experience using this software. It works in all data loss case scenarios, such as deletion, formatting, drive corruption, and supports all file formats. The software has only one limitation – it recovers data up to 1 GB. However, you can always upgrade to the paid versions of Stellar Data Recovery, available with several advanced features and utilities.
So, why wait? Go ahead! Try this software to recover lost or deleted data.
We’d love to hear your feedback!